Sunday, June 20, 2004

Mohan's Day Out

WOW ... Jus got back from the Six Flags Amusement Park at Darien Lake and it was an absolutely awesome experience. I had been there before but this time felt way more special .... maybe it was cos of the company or jus the fact that we did a lot more fun stuff this time around .. which brings me back to the company ... so yeah that was definitely it.

Went on all the frikkin roller coasters and it was an adrenalin rush if I ever saw one. And to top it off we went on something called the Skycoaster .... kind of like bungee jumping .... but u do a free fall down and then travel parallel to the ground at some incredible speed ... wondering what would happen if you hit something on the way. It was a super thing to try and I have to thank my buddies for saying ... " yo man lets do it " .

Been out of the house for like 20 hrs straight and the bed looks so inviting ... pity I have to sleep on it alone.

Will post more later. This one was after quite a while.

Cheers
Moj.

No comments: