Sunday, June 20, 2004

Friendship

Only Friendship takes u higher ... every day as friends we grow. - from A tamil song

Boyfriends and girlfriends will come and go .. but friendship is for life. - Phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Somehow these lines seems so appropriate to me today. I have always looked for the perfect girl ... someone who I hoped would complete me. ( From Jerry Mcguire) But maybe I was looking for the wrong thing all my life. Honestly I think I have some friends for whom I would do anything .. and who would do anything for me. I have always been blessed with some awesome friends and I keep making new ones who make this life worth the living. So maybe that is all I should be looking for. Maybe I was looking and hoping for too much earlier. I should be happy and contented that I have such an awesome set of friends. After all " There is no history of any man who is too greedy and any woman who is too short-tempered ..living a full life " - from Padayappa.

So here's a more enlightened, aware, and happy young man signing off saying .... tell all your friends how much they mean to you ... and u'll have a great day .. and great days lead to a great life.

Njoi.

Moj.

No comments: